SAIPUC invites students from across District and State to share in the experience of a complete education. Regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, gender or colour, we accept all those who come to learn, share their views, develop new ideas and imbibe knowledge to make our world a better place to live. SAIPUC does not accept any capitation fee or demand donations. Admissions are strictly based on merit of the student and his/her ability to demonstrate academic excellence, a well rounded personality, extra-curricular interests, a commitment to social causes and environmental consciousness.
Students with 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum average of 45% marks in Physics & Mathematics along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/ Biology are eligible to apply. For applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC of Karnataka State the minimum average is 40% Note: Eligibility will be as per University Norms.
Merit Seats selection will be made as per the rules framed by the Karnataka PU Board. The selected candidates will be asked to meet the Principal along with their parents. Every parent seeking admission for his/her son/daughter should produce the following:
- Original Marks card/ Provisional marks card(signed by the school H. M)from the previous School with one attested copy. For ICSE, CBSE, NRI and Foreign Students original with 2 attested copies.
- Transfer certificates from the previous school. Students from districts other than Dakshina Kannada shall get this certificate countersigned by the Block Educational Officer of their respective region. In the case of students from outside Karnataka State, the DDPI has to countersign.
- Conduct Certificate from the previous school.
- Colour Photographs –Passport size -10nos, with background and name printed on it.
- Attested copy of caste certificate and income certificate(Applicable to SC/ST/Group I 2A,2B, 3A&3B candidates only)
- Eligibility certificate and Migration certificate: only for ICSE,CBSE, NRI and Foreign students